When you’re eating or drinking, you’re breathing in and exhaling out oxygen. Food poisoning in water is a separate issue. This is caused by eating food that doesn’t come from a grocery store or farm.
The Food and Drug Administration has the authority to regulate both food and water (and even more specific regulations for what they call “food additives” which includes water). In the case of oxygen, the FDA does not regulate any food that is consumed directly from the body but what are sometimes referred to as “sponge foods,” such as drinks and foods that are served on a spoon.
The FDA has a website where they list the top foods that are considered food additives which can cause food poisoning. Food additives are those that a food manufacturer adds to food for a specific use to make it more palatable or to make it easier to use.
So when it comes to oxygen, the FDA considers it a food additive. However, it is possible that if you add oxygen into a liquid that we know as water, that it could be causing something called “food poisoning.” That is, if you add oxygen to water, you might inadvertently ingest something called “food poisoning.
To put it bluntly, if you add oxygen into water, it’s like adding food to water. Just like the FDA has no clue what foods are safe to eat, so do consumers. I don’t think we should be adding food to water. But if we do, then it’s like adding oxygen to water, which is kind of like adding food to water. This would be a very bad thing.
Well, I guess we can’t add food to water, because if we did, then we’d be adding food into water, which would be like adding food to water.
The problem here is that when we add oxygen to water its like removing food from water. Because when we remove food from water, it turns into a very toxic substance. We cant do this, because when we remove food, it turns into a toxic substance. We cant do this, because when we remove food from water, it turns into a toxic substance. Just do this. If we did this, then it would be like removing food from water and turning it into a toxic substance.
It’s possible to add oxygen to water and then get food poisoning. It would depend on what oxygen is added and how much it is added. If you were to add oxygen to water, you’d get an extremely toxic substance. If you were to add a lot of it, you’d get a super toxic substance. It depends on what we are adding.
There are two scenarios here. First, you could add oxygen (or food) to water and then youd get food poisoning. Second, you could add air and then get water poisoning. Its not very likely that you would get water poisoning but youd get food poisoning (because oxygen is a poison).
There are some foods that youd get very little to no oxygen from. Youd get a lot to little to no oxygen from the following: meats, veggies, fruits, etc.